At PennWest we take our service capabilities very seriously. Not only are the technicians at our Erie, Pittsburgh and Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania locations highly trained but they are also customer oriented. They know what your equipment means to you and work with you accordingly. We offer:
- Mobile Service Dispatched by GPS, allowing the Closest Technician to Service You
- 32 Service Technicians Qualified to Repair all Makes and Models of Forklifts.
- 24 hour Emergency Service Available for Your Mission Critical Needs
- Planned Maintenance Tailored to Your Operation
- Fleet Management
You’ll find that our service technicians are trained in a wide variety of equipment; not just lift trucks. Many of our customers use our technicians to fix their on-highway trucks, heavy equipment, conveyors, elevators, excavators, skid steers, etc by brands like Toyota, Linde, and Manitou. There is little they can’t do.
Troubleshooting and repairing forklifts is part science and part dark art combined with many years of experience. To this end, we have invested considerable time and money into continuously training our highly skilled service technicians as well as providing them with cutting edge technology for diagnosing, servicing and repairing all makes and models of forklifts. We have outfitted our field service trucks with the best in tools and technology making them a veritable “service shop on wheels”. With regards to our actual service shops, they are second to none in terms of having:
- 8 service bays with the latest diagnostic tools
- Full hydraulic hose assembly capabilities
- State of the art paint booth and high pressure wash bay
- Fabrication facilities that allow for complete customization options